Who We Are
At Primal, we generate data that computers understand.
Primal is a leader in the emerging synthetic semantic data space. With years of foundational and applied research, over 150 international patents, and an industrial-strength semantic engine, we are expanding the team to drive global commercialization.
The core use cases for this synthesized semantic data include search, content recommendation, product recommendation, personalization, semantic annotation, data augmentation, and more. These use cases are serviced in the following product categories:
- A DaaS Platform for developers
- A series of Primal-powered purpose-built product integrations, apps, and plug-ins launched in some of the world’s most important platforms
- New products and services in emerging product categories powered by Primal’s core innovations
At Primal we embrace results. This means that with clarity of purpose, alignment on company values and goals, and clear individual and collective results expectations, all Primal team members are trusted to work productively, autonomously, from anywhere, and to collaborate with other team members as needed. Primal provides the support, guidance, and the tools—including work spaces if requested—to support you.
We also embrace a diverse and inclusive work environment—one where everyone, regardless of who you are, what you do, or where you are, feel equally involved and supported. We believe strongly that our differences make us better, stronger, and harder to compete against.
Reporting to the President, collaborating with the part time CTO, and working with the leadership team, you will be responsible for the firm’s technology strategy and the execution of that strategy to drive commercialization.
You will be responsible for all aspects of the technology platform and product integrations; from understanding the firm’s IP, core innovations and technology approach, overall architecture, translating product needs into clear technology development plans, to the execution of those plans in leading a growing team of engineers, all for the purpose of driving revenues.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Work with the leadership team to define, support, and execute the overall company strategy to drive commercialization.
- Distill corporate strategy into a clear set of market-centric technology roadmaps that include the entire product lifecycle, from concept to launch to market growth, across the platform and all product integrations.
- Build and inspire your team to get results.
- Collaborate with the CTO and VP Products and their teams to ensure there are clear technical product plans and timelines.
- Be a key evangelist and thought leader for Primal and participate in press activities, conferences, authoring papers and blog posts, as well as participate in discussions with customers, market analysts, investors, and the internal Primal team.
- Experience as a technology leader able to inspire your agile team and willing to roll up your sleeves to get things done when needed.
- Able to clearly articulate and measure results with each team member regardless of where they work.
- Experience in software architecture and design, a variety of programming languages, and various cloud environments.
- Able to distill platform and product strategy and roadmaps into digestible and relevant elements for each key constituency; your team, the products team, and customers.
- A degree in computer science or related discipline.
Interested? We would love to hear from you: firstname.lastname@example.org