Head of Revenue
Who We Are
At Primal, we generate data that computers understand.
Primal is a leader in the emerging synthetic semantic data space. With years of foundational and applied research, over 150 international patents, and an industrial-strength fully-automated semantic engine, we are expanding the team to drive global commercialization.
The core use cases for this synthesized semantic data include search, content recommendation, product recommendation, contextual advertising, personalization, semantic metadata generation, training data augmentation, and more. These use cases are serviced in the following product categories:
- A DaaS Platform for developers
- A series of Primal-powered purpose-built product integrations, apps, and plug-ins launched on some of the world’s most important platforms
- New products and services in emerging product categories powered by Primal’s core innovations
At Primal we embrace results. This means that with clarity of purpose, alignment on company values and goals, and clear individual and collective results expectations, all Primal team members are trusted to work productively, autonomously, from anywhere, and to collaborate with other team members as needed. Primal provides the support, guidance, and the tools—including work spaces if requested—to support you.
We also embrace a diverse and inclusive work environment—one where everyone, regardless of who you are, what you do, or where you are, feels equally involved and supported. We believe strongly that our differences make us better, stronger, and harder to compete against.
You are responsible for driving revenue.
Reporting to the President, and working with the leadership team, you will be responsible for the firm’s revenue strategy, and the execution of that strategy.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Drive revenue growth by effectively managing the key activities of marketing, sales, channels management, and partnerships.
- Monitor the revenue pipeline and leads, adjusting as necessary to create sustainable growth.
- Monitor the marketplace and analyze opportunities, providing competitive analysis, strategies, and ideas to the products team.
- Stay well-connected with customers to ensure broad market needs are being incorporated into the product development and enhancement cycle.
- Collaborate with finance, product management, and marketing on messaging, pricing strategies, and business models to achieve revenue goals.
- 5+ years driving and implementing revenue growth.
- Experience with DaaS self-service marketing and sales approaches, particularly targeting developers.
- Experience with marketing and sales approaches for product integrations, apps, and plug-ins in various platforms.
- Proven track record of growing revenue through new product development, marketing, branding, channel management, and partnerships.
- Inspirational leadership style and hands-on approach.
Find out more about working at Primal
Interested? We would love to hear from you: email@example.com